[SE] can't carry it with you if you want to survive
For Korbin <3
Korbin Hale
Healer / Bartender

Age: 25 | Height: 6'3in (190 cm) | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Don't put your happiness in other people's hands
Apprently, Loren wasn't as good at accepting kind gestures as he was at offering them. When he flinched away, Korbin bit back a sigh and shoved the hand back into its customary pocket, not in a mind to insist.

"No one can be everywhere, or save everyone," he replied, turning away to let Loren be at least somewhat alone with whatever he was feeling. "I'm learning that the hard way myself, these days. Before, you told me to think of the lives I saved, rather than the one I took. Maybe you could use some of that thinking yourself."

He was not good at comforting people, or offering advice. It was unasked for, too, which might just make him a busybody of the sort he hated. Korbin realized that thanking someone for slaughtering a bunch of people - cultists or no - might be a bit tactless, but.. what else was he supposed to say?

Loren went on to talk about the fallen, and the young raven nodded. Taking another look at the ice the man had been forming, he thought he understood what the Healer had been up to.

"It's to be a memorial?" he asked, just to make sure he wasn't wrong.
They'll drop it
KORBIN

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] can't carry it with you if you want to survive - by Korbin - 05-24-2020, 03:41 PM