This whole transfiguration thing is such a chore
for Amalia
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 30 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
Amalia
the shield of safrin
How does she deal with thinking about dying? Amalia's smile is faint and distant, memory and certainty playing over her face. "I did die, once- or nearly," she admits, remembering keenly that dark and fiery night. "I'm... I'm not afraid of death. I know Mort's realm is waiting for me, and my family is there. What scares me more is life- not living a life worthy of Mort's hall. His love."

Of course, Sam does not have that certainty waiting for him. When he dies... Well, Amalia does not know where he will be. A captive of the Voice, by his own account. It makes her shudder to think of it.

The issue of the Prince is not one he seems interested in, so the Shield doesn't press it. It can be something she investigates on her own, if needed, perhaps with Rexanna or Amun. Resting her head on her palms Amalia glances back at the sea. "We can go whenever you want. To the shrine. If you want to go now... Or if you want to wait. It's up to you."
someday we'll find what we're looking for
or maybe not
maybe we'll find something much greater

Messages In This Thread
RE: This whole transfiguration thing is such a chore - by Amalia - 06-05-2020, 01:09 PM