luxeres are better than people (open)
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
and yes i've been changing. for me, not for you
His voice seemed to carry on to the forest in more ways than one. It wasn't long before the glowing antlers of the Luxere's appeared, slowly creeping forward and looking at him, watching with careful and trained eyes. Right before he was going to go on and sing the next verse of the song, a familiar voice rang out. Looking over at her, Oliver raised his eyebrow at the sight of the girl from the training day. The one who was too spooked to act at first and made him look pretty damn bad.

Even with him being ever so slightly annoyed by her actions, he still wanted the help with the Luxeres. Offering her a small smile, he nodded. "Thank you, would you like to join me? The Luxeres like any kind of voice really and I'm sure you'd make them come even closer." And once more, Oliver was just about to start singing again. "Feel free to sing your own song, they don't care if we sing different ones." Thrown in to hopefully help entice her to join him.

Just before he could start singing again, yet another voice called out, this one Oliver would recognize automatically. Turning to look at the ascended, Oliver nodded, once more smiling, but this time it was far larger, causing his eyes the crinkle slightly. "Thanks Amun... I'm just singing a song from back home. I'd really love it if you could join me, I bet you have an absolutely incredible voice." And finally, finally he could get back to singing.

Looking towards the Luxere who were certainly eyeing Amun, maybe because he was an ascended or the apples he had to bring, Oliver started to sing once more, continuing on with his song.

" Oh, Molly, my Irish Molly, my sweet achusla dear
I'm fairly off my trolley, my Irish Molly when you are near
Springtime you know is ring time, come dear now don't be slow
Change your name, go out with game,
Begorrah wouldn't I do the same
My Irish Molly O "

This part of the song was considerably far more upbeat than the previous ones, one that you could maybe dance to and would hopefully lighten up the spirits of the forest. Anything to lure the Luxeres in.

Fin?
smile for the camera, it's just a shot in the dark

Messages In This Thread
luxeres are better than people (open) - by Oliver - 05-19-2020, 10:21 PM
RE: luxeres are better than people (open) - by Oliver - 05-28-2020, 08:22 PM