Personal Quest [se] don't moss with me
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5305
He hadn't had much interaction with Amun since last LongNight, and my, how the seasons had flown. When he'd seen the other man in groups it had usually been at Wessex's heels, and though he certainly had opinions about that, the week of darkness was no time to let personal feelings get in the way of survival, so he swallowed those opinions down and headed over to help with the snow moss gathering after seeing the note.

He arrived in human form, thick white cloak of furs wrapped warmly around him as he made his way to the gathering spot. He gave Amun a polite nod, and Quanil a smile as Isuma fluttered overhead and found a high branch to perch on. "Good to see you again," he murmured fondly to his youngest Seeker. "It's been too long."

He moved over to calm the ponies with his Beastmaster ability, patting noses and murmuring soothing words as he checked them over for signs of who their owner was. Rare as true horses were in the Grounds, he knew Rory would want to know about potential new breeding stock for Talys and Esaia.

Messages In This Thread
[se] don't moss with me - by Amun - 05-23-2020, 03:34 PM
RE: [se] don't moss with me - by Quanil - 05-23-2020, 06:09 PM
RE: [se] don't moss with me - by Jigano - 05-25-2020, 08:04 PM
RE: [se] don't moss with me - by Amun - 05-30-2020, 06:00 PM
RE: [se] don't moss with me - by Jigano - 05-31-2020, 06:16 PM