what colour is the bear?

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
"Thank the gods I found ye, Wea-, er Warden..err...Madam...Scythe?" He stumbles over the words, not knowing how to address her properly. They've all been informed of the new changes in ranks since Neron was cast out, but the appropriate nomenclature hasn't filtered down to the lower and more ignorant ranks in Morgan's guard.

"There's a ...oh hells, you'll just have ter' see if fer yer'self." With Weaver at his side, the guard looks noticeably calmer. He's done his task in finding the warden, surely all will be taken care of now?

Leading her through the crowds that still wandering within the Citadel despite the cold, the man heads towards where many teams are trying to remain the gate. Such isn't an easy task of course, made all the more difficult by—

"..came outta nowhere I tells ya!"

"..how big didja say? Size o' a house?"

"Set my watch and warrant on it I will. Big as y'like, with that bitch in 'er claws!"

Weaver will have gathered by this frantic and poorly phrased conversations, that a white dragon carrying an Ursur had come to harass the builders, potentially looking to add a guard to her dinner take-away. After many arrows had been lobbed into her however, she'd dropped the Ursur like some sort of bomb, flying off into the snowstorm and leaving the bear to wreak havoc within the gates.

So it was that as Weaver and the guard arrived the blood on his coat might make more sense. Nearly 4 other guards had been killed and many more wounded by the massive beast boasting her own set of injuries from guards and dragons alike.

Messages In This Thread
what colour is the bear? - by NPC - 05-23-2020, 07:07 PM
RE: what colour is the bear? - by Weaver - 05-23-2020, 07:18 PM
RE: what colour is the bear? - by NPC - 05-23-2020, 07:38 PM
RE: what colour is the bear? - by Weaver - 05-23-2020, 07:57 PM
RE: what colour is the bear? - by NPC - 05-23-2020, 09:46 PM
RE: what colour is the bear? - by Weaver - 05-24-2020, 12:17 AM
RE: what colour is the bear? - by Random Event - 05-24-2020, 04:30 PM
RE: what colour is the bear? - by Weaver - 05-24-2020, 04:55 PM