still a woman beneath all this armor
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
the wraith
Amun was right, of course, there is reason to be worried about them; they can’t seem to get ahead of the the Old God’s followers, they’re fractured, weak, and distracted. Morgan’s been on her mind since that conversation, the way the woman drew her in to discussion under false pretenses, wondering if she had purposefully asked inane things in order to make the Wraith look unhinged and aggressive, all in the name of ‘curiosity’; a tactic more akin to gaslighting and bullying than debating.

If so, she’d fallen for it. Props to the Captain for being able to do that, but then perhaps she’s giving the woman too much credit for simple paranoia and stupidity.

Then there’s the whole other goddess/Eirachi thing. And Sam. She has a lot on her mind.

Wessex finds her way down the cliff steps to the little grotto they’d put the shrine in. With a gentle, reverent caress of the statue, the demi-god murmurs quietly, almost ashamed to say it. “I’m worried, Lady. About us.” Perhaps needlessly, but it’s a first for the Wraith, coming to her Goddess with this kind of thing. She is a woman of action, of questions and desires and momentum. She self-soothes. This is most unusual.
she's pullin' the trigger
cause it's me and the moon, she says
and i have no trouble with that

Messages In This Thread
still a woman beneath all this armor - by Wessex - 05-23-2020, 11:36 PM