still a woman beneath all this armor

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Other
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
i'll be your hope, i'll be your love, be everything that you need.
'Indeed...It has never been my intention to leave you all ally-less, and if...opening ties with the abandoned is a way for you all to negotiate your every day lives...perhaps it is worth considering." Nodding at the mention of Amun—the Potter having shown himself to be willing and able in many things—the Voice smiles approvingly at this show of delegation.

Her smile souring, the Voice can only nod. "Sam...has always found it being hard, to be in the minority." His desire to please is what had brought them together, him seeking her out to offer him purpose. And when she suggested he find it on his own? He simply sought it out from someone else. 'You've nothing to apologize for.' The Voice says with a light shake of her head, absolving Wessex of any lingering guilt she might have had. A light for the rest of the Voice's bright ones though the demigoddess may be, still they are all responsible for themselves; just as Sam once chose ascension, so too has he now chosen this.

"It's possible, though i'm not sure what that creature could offer them. Then again, humans find uses for almost anything they seem valuable." The Voice replied with a shrug. "And there are, yes. Four that I know of, though I've not heard of them for some time. They were instrumental in the creation of the world, acting almost like the heralds when it came to elemental and seasonal tasks."

Messages In This Thread
still a woman beneath all this armor - by Wessex - 05-23-2020, 11:36 PM
RE: still a woman beneath all this armor - by the VOICE - 06-07-2020, 10:12 PM