Training turn it off and back on
for Amun
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
OLIVER
Amun's reaction was a positive one and Oliver's shoulders visibly relaxed, happy to know that the man was receptive of his new magic. Obviously, if it were fire magic, the man would be visibly concerned, but in this case Oliver felt safe to not only tell Amun but also show it off a bit. "It's not super new? New as in... my most recent magic and the one that I know the least about. It's Earth Magic." Oliver knew about the other three elemental magics pretty damn well, each of them was easy and simple to understand. This one, on the other hand, felt like an entirely new planet.

As the shield shifted, Oliver's eyes widened and he found himself taking a step forward. "Damn... that's incredible!" Wow. So all of his efforts to help Amun out had actually gone far enough to truly help him out. There was a sense of pride in Oliver, neglecting to think about how many others would possibly be upset with him for helping out an Ascended. He had actually helped someone to achieve something incredible and unique. Wow.

The sense of pride carried on and Oliver found himself smiling once more. "You think you could take me on? I know it's been a long time since we tried something like this and let me tell you, I've gained quite a lot more magic since then." Someone was getting a tad bit cocky. "So long as you're ready to see everything I got then why not. Of course, I'll make sure neither of us get seriously hurt." Oliver was ready to show off his abilities and hopefully get some solid work in, so as long as Amun as prepared and okay with it, Oliver would be as well.
i saw that my life
was a vast glowing empty page
and i could do anything i wanted

Messages In This Thread
turn it off and back on - by Oliver - 05-24-2020, 09:30 PM
RE: turn it off and back on - by Amun - 05-25-2020, 03:11 PM
RE: turn it off and back on - by Oliver - 05-27-2020, 08:18 PM
RE: turn it off and back on - by Amun - 05-28-2020, 12:31 PM
RE: turn it off and back on - by Oliver - 05-28-2020, 09:53 PM
RE: turn it off and back on - by Amun - 05-30-2020, 07:16 PM
RE: turn it off and back on - by Oliver - 06-08-2020, 12:48 AM
RE: turn it off and back on - by Amun - 06-08-2020, 01:13 PM