trying and trying and trying
Delta Ngata
Explorer

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Mermaid | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 2 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 14 - Int:
CLIFFORD - Regular - Hel
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
Every day's a little harder as I feel my power grow
Words follow and Delta isn't sure how to feel. Is it wrong that she wants to be powerful? It sounds patronizing, but she doesn't dare speak up, instead she is far more focused on trying to find the being as it had disappeared from her vision.

Tendrils move towards her face and she is met with the cold, biting feeling of something pressing up against her cheek, caressing her face. It's icy and sharp, only added by the feeling radiating off from the teeth as the being speaks once more.

The request is a shocking one. Normally on any other occasion, Delta would never be so open about something like that. One should never confess their fears: it's reserved for those most trusted and even then, it must be a closely guarded secret. Despite these feelings, she finds herself speaking, being forced to utter the things that haunt her at night. "I fear suffocating- dying alone on the beach. I fear a war caused by others and us being forced to partake just because we are forced to remain in the waters... I'm afraid of being alone." So many fears leave her mouth. Three. Three things that scare her, each in a different way.
Don't you know there's part of me that longs to go into the unknown?
DELTA

Messages In This Thread
trying and trying and trying - by Delta - 05-25-2020, 09:11 PM
RE: trying and trying and trying - by Delta - 05-26-2020, 04:30 PM
RE: trying and trying and trying - by Delta - 05-26-2020, 05:05 PM
RE: trying and trying and trying - by Delta - 05-26-2020, 08:43 PM