trying and trying and trying
Delta Ngata
Explorer

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Mermaid | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 2 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 14 - Int:
CLIFFORD - Regular - Hel
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
Every day's a little harder as I feel my power grow
They said they could help her. The being said it would be helpful- but then it wasn't.

It was so violating. It molded into her and she wanted to rip it off, scratch at her skin and claw at her head because she could feel it. It was inside her and she wanted to yell, but no voice left. No sounds could leave her as she floated, shock filling her system.

Then the voice. The voice. It was in her. It echoed in her head and only made her skin crawl more. The reverberations haunted her. The help would come, help with her receiving her wish, but it felt so wrong. It wasn't right, not at all. A bite and she was shifting, a familiar feeling and ability but she was large. It wasn't normal, nothing about this shift was. There was a pain and her hands wanted to go for her chest- the tear it off- but she couldn't. Sharks don't exactly have hands.

Something was off and she hated it.

It was haunting and all she wanted to do was tear off the being and free herself from the growing thoughts as they echoed within her head, consuming her fully.

FIN! c: C: c:
Don't you know there's part of me that longs to go into the unknown?
DELTA

Messages In This Thread
trying and trying and trying - by Delta - 05-25-2020, 09:11 PM
RE: trying and trying and trying - by Delta - 05-26-2020, 04:30 PM
RE: trying and trying and trying - by Delta - 05-26-2020, 05:05 PM
RE: trying and trying and trying - by Delta - 05-26-2020, 08:43 PM