dream with my eyes wide open
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 63 - Luck: 62 - Int:
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254
you must burn brighter than ever
Purpose to her steps, driven along the wares of predilection, her heart full and light, not questioning the uncertainty of upheaval, of the potential for throngs and discord. The fiery youth had already memorized the pathways towards the shrine, shifting away from the port and down to the shoreline, feet tracing lightly over the shallows, not bending, not breaking, not yielding to storms in her heart. Instead, they were breathless whims, ethereal and airy, as if she belonged to the pieces of veneer beneath her, as if she was finally in her element.

Then she kneeled before the shrine, fingers touching the face, the arms, as she’d so often seen natives do, and placing her offering into a shadowed nook. A doll she’d found in the market, hair springing from husks, created and adorned with a gentle, humble face. Thereafter, she bent her head down, proffering solemnity in between grins. “Ludo, thank you so much for the arrows.” Though she couldn’t recall how or why she’d managed to snag them, she knew the herald had its mark over their fringes, over the rapacity of their spark. “They are wonderful.”

Which led her to this moment. “I was wondering if I could request a similar thing.” To fight the monster dwelling within the Fingers, to seethe against something they would have to inevitably combat.

{Turning in Melita’s item quest from leveling!}
Melita

Messages In This Thread
dream with my eyes wide open - by Melita - 05-25-2020, 10:04 PM
RE: dream with my eyes wide open - by Ludo - 06-15-2020, 07:08 PM
RE: dream with my eyes wide open - by Melita - 06-15-2020, 07:17 PM
RE: dream with my eyes wide open - by Ludo - 06-15-2020, 07:26 PM
RE: dream with my eyes wide open - by Melita - 06-15-2020, 07:33 PM
RE: dream with my eyes wide open - by Ludo - 06-15-2020, 07:55 PM
RE: dream with my eyes wide open - by Melita - 06-15-2020, 08:28 PM