I think I've thought myself to death
For Ama/Safrin
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 30 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
Amalia

For my part, I know nothing with any certainty
She still doesn't know if this is a good idea or not, but she feels she owes it to Sam to try. And if there is any of the Gods she feels comfortable appealing to, advocating for her brother in front of, well.... of course it is Safrin. There is no question in the girl's mind, no lack of faith or conviction.

Only a fear that at the end of the day, nothing can be done.

They reach the shrine in mutual silence, each lost within their own thoughts. And of course it is the baker who steps forward, dark eyes cast hopefully over the flickering candles, a Shield of Safrin, but hopefully for Sam, too. "Safrin... Sam, my brother, has left the Voice. He understands the mistake he made in following her, and seeks your help in finding another way to live."

Silently, for only her goddess, the girl adds: Please... If there is anything you can do to help him. You have done so much for me already... but he's my family, and a good man who made a mistake when he was young, and the Voice would abandon him to die.
but the sight of the stars makes me dream

Messages In This Thread
I think I've thought myself to death - by Samuel - 05-25-2020, 10:11 PM
RE: I think I've thought myself to death - by Amalia - 05-26-2020, 02:09 PM