I think I've thought myself to death
For Ama/Safrin
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I'm still undone, not quite young
Ah, there was more of the Safrin he'd heard about. While Sam was a little hurt by her dismissive words he'd come expecting them so he didn't fall apart like he once might have. Instead, he nodded to what she had to say. "That's tr-true. I did choose it." He had been young and half-forced into it by circumstance and abuse, but he had still been able to choose it for himself.

"I was...ho-hoping...well. I wasn't ex..expecting you to do it ff-for me." He said, trying one last thing. "But t-to hurt the Voice. Change one of her chi-children, show it's poss..possible. That would ruin a lot of he--er plans." Sam wasn't sure how keen Safrin's distaste for the Voice was, but he hoped it might be enough to motivate her to try.

As for death or shutting down...he didn't really want to think any further about that, the possibilities already having gone around his mind thirty times. He only hoped there wasn't a visit to Ludo coming up next.
Cross my heart, now I hope to die
SAM

Messages In This Thread
I think I've thought myself to death - by Samuel - 05-25-2020, 10:11 PM
RE: I think I've thought myself to death - by Samuel - 06-02-2020, 06:45 PM