Training [se] catlike reflexes
For Amalia <3
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
my whole life is mine, but whoever says so will deprive me,
for it is infinite.
Amun hadn't really seen much of Amalia since their last admittedly disastrous training session. Although he'd popped in briefly to her wedding, he'd been a pretty distant presence there, just dropping off his gift, saying congratulations, and getting out. However, he figured it was past time to check in on her.

So he headed towards the bakery, box cradled easily under one arm. Opening the door, he peered inside. Calling out cheerfully, he scanned the interior for any sign of her or Jyoti. "Hey Amalia, it's Amun. I brought you something." He made sure to stamp the snow off his boots before entering the bakery proper, not wanting to track any inside.

Zhanshi was literally nipping at the potter's heels. However, as they entered the bakery, his companion lifted himself out of the ground. Making a beeline directly for the food displayed, the landshark began to chomp on the nearest muffin.

Or at least he tried: the Ascended was already there, hands closing around Zhanshi's middle. "Zhanshi, no. No biting without permission, we've been over this." There was a fondly exasperated tone to Amun's voice, as if he'd uttered that exact phrase many times already.
by being moved I exert my empire,
making the dreams of night real
AMUN

Messages In This Thread
[se] catlike reflexes - by Amun - 05-26-2020, 02:30 PM
RE: [se] catlike reflexes - by Amalia - 06-01-2020, 04:34 PM
RE: [se] catlike reflexes - by Amun - 06-02-2020, 12:45 PM
RE: [se] catlike reflexes - by Amalia - 06-03-2020, 11:50 PM
RE: [se] catlike reflexes - by Amun - 06-04-2020, 01:15 PM
RE: [se] catlike reflexes - by Amalia - 06-08-2020, 01:13 PM