Training [se] catlike reflexes
For Amalia <3
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
my whole life is mine, but whoever says so will deprive me,
for it is infinite.
"Thanks. It means warrior." As Zhanshi flew? swam? went to Amalia and bit down gently on her hair, Amun sighed. "Though I should've called him pain in my ass." Still, there was an affection and fondness in his voice that was impossible to miss.

As soon as permission was given, though, the landshark swooped down and gobbled up an entire roll in one bite. Moving back towards the potter as the Ascended's companion ate, Zhanshi somehow gave the impression of a fierce predator defending his prey. Amun just chuckled at the landshark's antics. "You may regret giving him permission to eat." Already, crumbs were all over the floor.

When the baker reached out to Zhanshi, she'd sense of fierce triumph and fiery protectiveness towards the Ascended. As Jyoti appeared, Amun dutifully and happily reached up to rub the starwhale. The landshark, however, done with his meal, immediately flew towards the Shield's companion. Swimming in aerial circles around Jyoti, Zhanshi eventually darted in to try and bite down on the other companion's tail.

The potter, however, anticipating this, darted forward and grabbed at his companion. The landshark was happy to nibble on the Ascended's fingers instead, cradled gladly in Amun's arms. "Sorry. Still working on the not biting thing. I think its how they explore the world." He shrugged, since he had absolutely no idea how landsharks worked and no intention of getting close to them to find out.

Raising his eyebrows right back at Amalia, the Ascended grinned. "Yes, I still think we should've left the luxere to die. And no, you cannot change my mind on this."
by being moved I exert my empire,
making the dreams of night real
AMUN

Messages In This Thread
[se] catlike reflexes - by Amun - 05-26-2020, 02:30 PM
RE: [se] catlike reflexes - by Amalia - 06-01-2020, 04:34 PM
RE: [se] catlike reflexes - by Amun - 06-02-2020, 12:45 PM
RE: [se] catlike reflexes - by Amalia - 06-03-2020, 11:50 PM
RE: [se] catlike reflexes - by Amun - 06-04-2020, 01:15 PM
RE: [se] catlike reflexes - by Amalia - 06-08-2020, 01:13 PM