Training [se] catlike reflexes
For Amalia <3
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
my whole life is mine, but whoever says so will deprive me,
for it is infinite.
Grinning at Amalia's comment, Amun shrugged. "So are most people, in my experience." His tone was lightly teasing. Chuckling along with her laughter, he shook his head slightly, clearly amused.

Although Zhanshi couldn't make a sound, he nevertheless snapped his jaws at the baker's comment. The potter made sure to lay a reassuring hand on his companion's back. "But a very strong baby." Voice coming out as a coo, the Ascended stroked the landshark's rough skin. Zhanshi, for his part, twisted and bit down on Amun's finger, though not hard enough to break the skin.

Nodding at the Shield's suggestion, he moved towards the garden. "Zhanshi needs to get back in the ground anyway, and I'd rather not have him chew up your floors." He'd already had to strip a portion of the floor of his studio so Zhanshi could get in and out easily.

Smiling, the potter gave his companion an affectionate look. "It's been wonderful, to be honest." The Ascended's smile gained a wry edge. "Is it sad if I say I've been a bit lonely?" Giving Amalia a reassuring look to let her know he was fine, his expression grew wicked. "How's married life treating you?"

Which reminded him of the present he'd brought her. Holding out the box, he grinned. "Brought you some plates and whatnot for the bakery to match the ones I got you for your home." Hopefully she'd appreciate the gesture.
by being moved I exert my empire,
making the dreams of night real
AMUN

Messages In This Thread
[se] catlike reflexes - by Amun - 05-26-2020, 02:30 PM
RE: [se] catlike reflexes - by Amalia - 06-01-2020, 04:34 PM
RE: [se] catlike reflexes - by Amun - 06-02-2020, 12:45 PM
RE: [se] catlike reflexes - by Amalia - 06-03-2020, 11:50 PM
RE: [se] catlike reflexes - by Amun - 06-04-2020, 01:15 PM
RE: [se] catlike reflexes - by Amalia - 06-08-2020, 01:13 PM