Training [se] catlike reflexes
For Amalia <3
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
I belong to you the way the moon belongs to the stars
"It isn't sad, no." Amalia's voice is gentle and earnest, clearly in contrast with his playful tone - but then again, what more could be expected from the Shield? Always too serious, too earnest, too keen. Guilt pulls at her, for her failures at friendship, her neglect - and guilt at the very fact that they are friends, different as they are of alliance and belief.

He changes the topic to something easier, Amalia's cheeks coloring at his teasing tone. "It's.... good. Really good. Though I don't know that I'll ever get used to calling someone husband." She laughs somewhat bashfully, fingers running through her hair. And when Amun extends her offering, well, if her blush had been pink before it is now a delighted auburn.

"Oh, they're beautiful!" Amalia declares, dark eyes widening in sincere admiration. "You didn't have to- well. Thank you, Amun. I love them." Taking the box into her arms, she rises on tiptoes to press a grateful kiss to his cheek before making her way inside to deposit them.

Returning outside with Jyoti behind her, the Shield grins at Amun. "So I... I was thinking about how to repay you, and had an idea. It's... A little silly, but Jyo and I have been together for a while, and we've gotten pretty good at communicating and teamwork. I could... Could teach you a little, if you wanted?" Anxiously she runs her hand over her wrist, thinking this may have been a very silly idea indeed.
the stars in your eyes will bring me back
and once again, i will kiss the sky
Amalia

Messages In This Thread
[se] catlike reflexes - by Amun - 05-26-2020, 02:30 PM
RE: [se] catlike reflexes - by Amalia - 06-01-2020, 04:34 PM
RE: [se] catlike reflexes - by Amun - 06-02-2020, 12:45 PM
RE: [se] catlike reflexes - by Amalia - 06-03-2020, 11:50 PM
RE: [se] catlike reflexes - by Amun - 06-04-2020, 01:15 PM
RE: [se] catlike reflexes - by Amalia - 06-08-2020, 01:13 PM