[SE] With the hate of some other man's beliefs
For Jigano
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
"You've already moved in together?" Jigano's grin was mischievous as he teased his friend beneath the moonlight. "That's a big first step. And an important one." It was nice to know that you could live with someone, getting all the little tweaks and quirks discovered and worked out with the buffer of friendship, before friendship turned to something more. He was impressed with how Sam was handling this new romance, even if it was unrequited so far.

The Hel's seemed comfortable enough on their shoulders, barely needing the Beastmaster ability to keep them there. Perhaps because the men weren't foolish enough to dance out over deeper and more dangerous water; there wasn't much fun in dumping humans in waves less than knee-deep, but the experience was still one that was fascinating and fun in spite of how dark their conversation had begun.

The bard didn't blame his friend for wanting to peek, flashing him a wink to reassure him that - for once - no judgment was forthcoming. "I'd be lying if I said I never stole an appreciative glance or three at Rory before we were anything like, ah, 'official,'" he reassured the bookmaker. "It sounds like a lovely way to meet someone, though. I'm glad, Sam, that there's someone like him in your life now." His voice softened at the end and he reached out to give his friend's hand a warm squeeze of support. "Do you... think you'll stay here? After LongNight ends? Move to Torchline to be with him?" For as long as the bookmaker had left... or until they could find a way to save him?

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] With the hate of some other man's beliefs - by Jigano - 06-27-2020, 04:11 PM