[SE] With the hate of some other man's beliefs
For Jigano
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
"For now," Jigano agreed contentedly, a sly wink for his friend hopefully showing Sam that he was just teasing him, a light-hearted ribbing between friends. In truth he was both relieved and gratified to know that his friend was building this relationship from the ground up, making sure the foundations were well-rooted in friendship and trust before physical intimacy entered the picture. He hoped that meant that it would work out better in the long run however long Sam had, a thought he didn't want to dwell on, but even if it didn't he was glad that the bookmaker would have more good friends to rely on.

Given what he'd learned this night, he wasn't surprised to hear that Sam was considering moving from his childhood home. "The Grounds have a lot of memories in them." He spoke more quietly, tone gentling from their banter. "And I know that most of them are not good ones, however much I wish it otherwise." Sam's parents, his father in particular, the early years of his Ascension when he had been so miserable in his own skin, and all the awkwardness of a shy young man who had only learned to make friends in recent years... "I don't think anyone would blame you if you wanted to start fresh someplace... well. Like this," he gestured at the moonlit sea ruefully, glancing back to the torch-lit beach and all the tropical beauty around them. "With or without Zeph, this would be a good place."

His smile returned, softer and a little sad. "You're no longer the Voice's portal-maker, I take it? But making maps that anyone can use, Ascended or not, would be a good addition to your repertoire. A book of maps, of all the places we've found... That would be in high demand, I think. I would love to have a copy for the Guild, too." His smile widened. "Would it help to be able to see places from above, to make these maps?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] With the hate of some other man's beliefs - by Jigano - 06-27-2020, 11:28 PM