children of blood and bone
Delphia!
Nephele Amoret
the Meadowhawk

Age: 60 | Height: 5'0 | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 3 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 3 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Nephele
My ruptured lungs, they were left this way
For once I'm out of breath
Admittedly, Nephele had never anticipated this kind of life. She has always been more inclined to bury herself in books, not pick up a spear to wield. That had always been Eriadne's forte. Then, perhaps, it is fitting after all? That the loss of her twin has led to her stepping into Eriadne's shoes. It's a dark thought, and one that fuels her as she moves through the Bodega. Ludo has given her the chakrams, and they will surely be the most effective weapons she could ask for. But Nephele is still lacking in other manners of war and weaponry.

As such she scans each stall for leathers, armor, smaller weapons to strap along thighs and between her wings. Nephele is not physically intimidating, but she is swift and sneaky. That will be the angle she must play upon as she moves against the Ascended.

A hand readjusts to pull Ludo's rags over her shoulders, the impossibly deep black of the fabric keeping many away from her side as she wanders through the Bodega, golden eyes sharp and hawklike as she considers her options.
The truth I seek never felt so bleak
but i maintain my depth

Messages In This Thread
children of blood and bone - by Nephele - 05-27-2020, 10:33 PM
RE: children of blood and bone - by Delphia - 05-27-2020, 10:41 PM
RE: children of blood and bone - by Nephele - 05-27-2020, 10:51 PM
RE: children of blood and bone - by Delphia - 07-10-2020, 03:59 PM
RE: children of blood and bone - by Nephele - 07-11-2020, 07:17 AM