children of blood and bone
Delphia!
Nephele Amoret
the Meadowhawk

Age: 61 | Height: 5'0 | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 3 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 3 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Nephele
My ruptured lungs, they were left this way
For once I'm out of breath
Nephele does not bother to survey her surroundings as she shops. Their soldiers are fiercely protective of the Village, and she has little mind for her fellow Fae, who avert their eyes from the mysterious rags about her shoulders. Unaware of their meaning or benefactor, but conscious all the same of its otherness.

The kitten that interrupts her perusal of wares, however, is not so easy to ignore. And quite recognizable, considering the omens and myths surrounding the Cat Sith. Brow rising at the unusual appearance, Nephele nevertheless fearlessly offers her hand for the kitten to sniff, to determine if perhaps a pet or two would be allowed.

The voice behind her is vaguely familiar, and instead of startling she merely goes very still. Used to being intruded upon in the Undercroft whenever deeply sucked into her book. When she turns her bright eyes, Delphia's appearance immediately strikes her memory, and she gives an incline of her head at the words spares in her mother tongue. "Thank you. It is an honor, though I would consider it more of an expectation than a blessing." After all, Nephele had never been devout in the first place, and certainly not to Ludo. She will not fool herself into believing she is favored for more than her passionate hatred of the Ascended.
The truth I seek never felt so bleak
but i maintain my depth

Messages In This Thread
children of blood and bone - by Nephele - 05-27-2020, 10:33 PM
RE: children of blood and bone - by Delphia - 05-27-2020, 10:41 PM
RE: children of blood and bone - by Nephele - 05-27-2020, 10:51 PM
RE: children of blood and bone - by Delphia - 07-10-2020, 03:59 PM
RE: children of blood and bone - by Nephele - 07-11-2020, 07:17 AM