children of blood and bone
Delphia!
Nephele Amoret
the Meadowhawk

Age: 60 | Height: 5'0 | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 3 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 3 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Nephele
My ruptured lungs, they were left this way
For once I'm out of breath
Her own petal lips curve in some sort of wry amusement, sharing in this silent agreement of preternatural balancing acts. "Such is the way of gods." It has not bothered Nephele in the past, and it certainly does not bother her now. Ludo's expectations may weigh on her shoulders, but it will never compare to the weight of expectation that she has placed upon herself when it comes to protecting her people. They both benefit from this particular arrangement, and the equality of the scenario is comforting to her, born of earth and loam as she is.

Briefly Nephele glances down at the cat, watching the wriggle and sway of its hind end and quirking the edge of her mouth upward in amusement. Though she'd be inclined to grab the fabric and encourage the sway and dance of it any other time, the oracle is far more interesting in the moment.

Normally she would not dare be so free with information, especially of a sensitive nature such as her personal vendetta. Knowing that Delphia is Mort's child, however, is enough to loosen her tongue. "To eradicate the Ascended." For such few, simple words, they are cutting and precise. As sharp as the look in her eyes as she glances towards the demigoddess. Awaiting a reaction, positive or negative, and revealing nothing further of her machinations.
The truth I seek never felt so bleak
but i maintain my depth

Messages In This Thread
children of blood and bone - by Nephele - 05-27-2020, 10:33 PM
RE: children of blood and bone - by Delphia - 05-27-2020, 10:41 PM
RE: children of blood and bone - by Nephele - 05-27-2020, 10:51 PM
RE: children of blood and bone - by Delphia - 07-10-2020, 03:59 PM
RE: children of blood and bone - by Nephele - 07-11-2020, 07:17 AM