[Seasonal Event] Some Illumination (Open)
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201

Ronin couldn't help his wry smile to Samuel, patting the deer's neck as well as if to console it. "No," he agreed. "Not you." Not that they would know if that very same deer ever ended up in their path again. For all they knew it could become a book cover in the very near future.

"I don't see why it wouldn't, though. I've never tried hunting deer, so I doubt I would be a very good companion, but if you needed a hand hauling it back to your stall I could probably help." There wasn't nearly enough punching involved in hunting to capture Ronin's attention for long.

The advice was welcome and the guildmaster listened eagerly while the luxere between them accepted its fuss, stamping at the snow as if to tell them they were talking too much and petting too little. Ronin obliged with a chuckle, arching an eyebrow at the mention of the Spark Bird. "That certainly sounds like something. It must be mythical if you aren't sure if it's real. What does it do?" Apart from... you know. Spark.

Ronin shook his head in response to Sam's question, his brow furrowing. "I don't recall any. There was nothing like this LongNight of yours, though. It just got cold and bleak."

RONIN
JUST WATCH ME

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Seasonal Event] Some Illumination (Open) - by Ronin - 01-10-2019, 05:40 PM