[Seasonal Event] Some Illumination (Open)
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

S A M U E L

"Oh, no, no. I wouldn't hunt it. I'm not...the hu-hunting type." Sam was more than content to get his leather completely removed from context, a sheet of material as distant from a living beast as possible. He didn't even know how to properly hold a bow, if that was even what one would use for the job.

He wasn't really sure that the logic followed that if he didn't know it it must be mythical - Sam rarely left his home and when he did he only went on short walks or to a shrine. But he didn't argue with Ronin, just shrugging and making a 'I don't know' face in response to the question. There was probably a better answer somewhere, but he didn't know it off by hand.

"Cold and bleak...with no LongNight?" Sam frowned. The LongNight was the best part of Deepfrost, as far as he was concerned. The one time of year where it was totally valid to stay in your house all week. "That sounds miserable."

The luxere moved on not long after that - you could never keep wild animals for too long without food. Without the deer, Sam had little reason to talk to Ronin, so he swiftly made his goodbyes and left, not wanting to linger any more than he had with a stranger (though he did secretly congratulate himself on how well the conversation had gone).

I AM THE OCEAN CLAWING AT YOUR MOON

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Seasonal Event] Some Illumination (Open) - by Samuel - 01-10-2019, 09:47 PM