just a hole where my heart used to be
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
black hearts, the wicked never rest. i curse the day i let you in
so tell me dear,
Her arrival is noticed, but she says nothing until he chooses to. If he chooses to. Instead, simply leaning against that soot stained door frame, focused on his figure against the rest of the destruction – knowing so intimately what it felt like to be the last one, to be the only one left. But she says nothing, nothing until moments pass and she ends up shoving her gloved hands into her furs to keep them warm with the rest of her.

Her head lifts when he speaks, drinking in the story – because at least he’s talking now. And with it, she waits. He turns to look at her, her own iceberg gaze focusing on him and giving him her full attention when he actually sees her, before the darkness is cast over him once more. And she’s moving then, slowly toward him, arms outstretched to try and rest her hands on him, to give him some sort of tether in the dark. “I know.” She says quietly, because she’d thought the same once.

Never one without the other, that’s what her and Kianzo had always said. And then he was kidnapped, returned to her wrong and taken away again.

I lost my twin.” She offers quietly, letting her gaze wash over him, trying to make that connection with him where she could. “Everything changes, everything reminds you of them, everything hurts for so long after. I’m sorry you have to experience it, Korbin.” She frowns then, hoping that she might be able to pull him into a hug, to give him some semblance of comfort when everyone else wanted to tell him how he should be reacting. You couldn’t put an expectation on grief. Korbin’s is different from hers, different in the sense that Kiada had raged at the god that had taken him from her. Had stormed up to Kisamoa in the Rift and essentially spat in his face.

What kind of reward was losing everything?
can your heart still break?
if it's already stopped breathing?
KIADA
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
just a hole where my heart used to be - by Korbin - 05-28-2020, 12:54 AM
RE: just a hole where my heart used to be - by Kiada - 05-28-2020, 07:31 AM