just a hole where my heart used to be
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
black hearts, the wicked never rest. i curse the day i let you in
so tell me dear,
You think that’s how I know you?” She begins, a scoff of a laugh slipping from her lips, realizing that he’s seeing what she’s getting at but he’s not quite understanding it either. “Life isn’t about her either.” She snaps, taking a step toward him and keeping her iceberg gaze trained on him. “But she was my friend, too. And we talked about you, you know. When we trained a few days before the palace fell?” Another few steps brings her closer to Korbin, until she’s in his space again with all the flame she can muster —

Wondering how if this was home, if her spine would be flaring with images of snakes and spiders shooting from the flames.

I wanted to help you because of her. Because you’re quiet and never give anyone a chance if they aren’t exactly as miserable as you are. But here’s a hint, everyone is.” Hissing under her breath in a plume or white she almost wishes were the smoke of the fire burning within her, she remains where she stands. “She’s with Mort, with your brother and your mother, looking down and watching you. That’s at least some solace.” Her arms cross along her chest, thinking of Ru’in, whose poor soul is dangled like a puppet every year, her brother and family who weren’t a part of Caido to be gone with no connection, no ability to look forward to seeing them again. Just gone.

She doesn’t have it in her to argue with the rest of his attempts to push her away, too focused on the one thing he does still have.
can your heart still break?
if it's already stopped breathing?
KIADA
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
just a hole where my heart used to be - by Korbin - 05-28-2020, 12:54 AM
RE: just a hole where my heart used to be - by Kiada - 05-29-2020, 11:49 PM