just a hole where my heart used to be
Korbin Hale
Healer / Bartender

Age: 25 | Height: 6'3in (190 cm) | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Trigger Warning 
Lonely shadows following me
Lonely ghosts come a-calling
Even as she stalked closer, Korbin remained where he was. Stood his ground - though truth was, he had jagged debris all around him and there was nowhere to back off to. Not exactly trapped, still able to shift and fly off, but he felt cornered all the same.

"So what is it all about, then? Rising up against adversity? Love and hope and happiness? Gritting your teeth and enduring against all odds? A constant chase to prove that you're strong and kind and oh so noble, doing things you hate to please the people who just happens to be around at the time?" His mouth twisted with disgust, the words like dry ash on the tongue. Korbin shook his head.

"Go ahead and do it all to your heart's content. But leave me out of it. I'm done. I'm not doing it anymore. Mort won't care if I come now or later, and I really don't care to drag this out."

His fingers tightened on the hilt of the dagger, and he raised it up quickly, clearly meaning to put it to his own throat. There was no hesitation in his eyes, or in the motion. Only pain and determination.

It would have been better if she wasn't there, but as she wouldn't be driven off by words... so be it.
Thousand voices dead at my feet
Now I'm gone, now I'm gone, now I'm gone

Messages In This Thread
just a hole where my heart used to be - by Korbin - 05-28-2020, 12:54 AM
RE: just a hole where my heart used to be - by Korbin - 05-30-2020, 12:33 AM