just a hole where my heart used to be
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
Trigger Warning 
After saving Korbin from the burning house, Loren knew he had to check on the younger man. Thankfully, Halo was a small community, and even with people mostly cooped up inside, someone was able to let the healer know that the Hale was at their old home. Sighing, Loren had thanked the woman, and then headed over to rescue Korbin once again. Astra picked her way behind him, bleating plaintively.

The sound of Kiada's voice was a surprise. Seeing his breath puff in the air as he navigated the charred wreckage reminded him of how cold it must be. The sky was visible above, a gloomy and overcast grey, and he summoned a phoenix to provide what warmth he could. He wasn't exactly trying to hide his presence.

However, as he finally saw Korbin, saw the knife the other man had brought to his throat, Loren moved in a flash. Immediately, he was beside the Hale, the healer's arm blocking Korbin's, Loren telekinesis reaching out to pluck the knife from the Hale's fingers.

"Inside. Both of you." The healer's voice rang with as much authority as he could muster, and he backed it up with a command from his mind. His companion, seeing the tableau before her, let out a anxious bleat, reminded of another scene with a young man who'd tried to slit his own throat.

Only Loren had succeeded.
you are lost, hope is gone
but you must go on
Loren
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
just a hole where my heart used to be - by Korbin - 05-28-2020, 12:54 AM
RE: just a hole where my heart used to be - by Loren - 06-01-2020, 01:30 PM