{SE}{O} Waves Will Eat The World
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
- NATE -
no surrender, no retreat, i'll tear down every wall
just to keep you warm, just to bring you home
The boat is steadied, and not by anything Nate's done. Hell, he half expects to go tipping over the side, with the careless way he'd whirled around. And a good thing he did, just in time to actually catch the soft, girlish voice, just in time to see the wide eyes and human face of something - she has to be a mermaid - before they grow and transform into something huge, something with teeth far sharper and more menacing than his.

And this time, there's nothing saving him, no helping hand stopping him from pitching backwards into the water in his haste to jump away from whatever it is he'd just seen. "Fuck!" The curse is half swallowed by the waves, but at least his only real worry is the creature he's sharing the area with. No need for breath, no need to panic and struggle for the surface, though it was an urge he had to bite back.

There's no way for Nate to hear the silent plea, no bond there, no stolen shift lingering under his skin, but he does think about the words he's heard before going tumbling into the ocean. I mean you no harm. It's not usually in his character to put his faith into something he hadn't seen, hadn't had the chance to actually speak to, but he doesn't have much of a choice here. He kicks, just enough to break the surface, and starts to swim back towards his little boat, shouting as he does. "I don't know what you are, but I'd really appreciate not being eaten!" Nate shouts, scanning the waves around him. "I promise I don't taste good."
i will burn this city down for a diamond in the dust
i'll keep you safe and sound when there's no one left to trust

Messages In This Thread
{SE}{O} Waves Will Eat The World - by Nate - 05-28-2020, 08:02 AM
RE: {SE}{O} Waves Will Eat The World - by Delta - 06-09-2020, 01:33 AM
RE: {SE}{O} Waves Will Eat The World - by Nate - 06-09-2020, 08:16 AM
RE: {SE}{O} Waves Will Eat The World - by Delta - 06-09-2020, 10:44 PM
RE: {SE}{O} Waves Will Eat The World - by Nate - 06-10-2020, 07:26 AM
RE: {SE}{O} Waves Will Eat The World - by Delta - 06-10-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: {SE}{O} Waves Will Eat The World - by Nate - 06-13-2020, 07:17 AM
RE: {SE}{O} Waves Will Eat The World - by Delta - 06-15-2020, 04:11 AM
RE: {SE}{O} Waves Will Eat The World - by Nate - 06-16-2020, 01:40 AM