[SE] Unliving undead
open
Phizarae Ephereia

Age: 26 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: - Strg: 5 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: delreid Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

all of me is damned. From earliest beginnings, my fate has been solitude- elegant solitude, elegant loneliness. I let it walk into me like a cathedral, down its isle- wedding bells sound in the secret place of my heart.

As the raven's clawed feet reached the floor, the transmutation that ensued was fascinating, but it also presented a particular dissonance within the girl's soul that invoked a sense of anxiety. She'd developed into a woman thinking solely one way so when she observed things that contradicted her beliefs it was nerve-racking - this situation of shapeshifting unquestionably included. Unease and distant awe infiltrated her thoughts and molded her demeanor into uniform indifference, disallowing herself to expose the confusion and uncertainty that lingered.

Phizarae's world had been simple and straightforward before Halo; no magic, witchcraft, or wizardry. How was she supposed to see all of this and believe it with no doubt or mistrust? How did others expect her to hear whispers of impending week-long darkness and understand that as somehow typical? How was it acceptable that some of the natives craved her departure from Halo just as badly as she did, but there was no way out? How could a raven turn into a man? How was any of it possible?

As Phizarae observed the person in front of her, she discerned how the appealing symmetry of the recently materialized stranger's facial features trickled downwards into a neck decorated with scars. Phizarae still didn't know who he was - not even his name - but that wasn't going to change, at least not now. She had questioned why he chose to stay here and he had replied by leaving. It made sense even if Phizarae secretly wished she had learned more in the process.

There was no gunsmoke in her breath as she whispered to his exiting form, "if I had the choice, I would fly south."

And that was it.

"."
Phizarae
the winteress

fin? I interpreted korbin's heading for the exit as the end, hope that was okay/right <3

Messages In This Thread
[SE] Unliving undead - by Korbin - 05-28-2020, 04:12 PM
RE: [SE] Unliving undead - by Phizarae - 05-29-2020, 09:35 PM
RE: [SE] Unliving undead - by Korbin - 05-29-2020, 10:24 PM
RE: [SE] Unliving undead - by Phizarae - 05-30-2020, 04:47 AM
RE: [SE] Unliving undead - by Korbin - 05-30-2020, 05:43 AM
RE: [SE] Unliving undead - by Phizarae - 05-30-2020, 11:51 PM
RE: [SE] Unliving undead - by Korbin - 05-31-2020, 12:07 AM
RE: [SE] Unliving undead - by Phizarae - 06-01-2020, 01:07 AM
RE: [SE] Unliving undead - by Korbin - 06-01-2020, 05:12 PM
RE: [SE] Unliving undead - by Phizarae - 06-05-2020, 07:28 AM