Moths and Dust
Delphia
Delphia Thanatos
Seer

Age: 30 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 9 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 14 - Int:
MORTICIA - Mythical - Cat Sith (Soul Stroll)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Delphia managed a ghost of a smile at the Fae's words and she nodded in acceptance. "Wise words. I shall do better to follow this advice in the future." she said as she pulled herself up. Quietly she recollected the books she had dropped, including the one she had been perusing upon running into the Fae woman. Certainly not her best moment but no one had ever called her graceful for this exact reason.

"I am looking for anything the Fae may have written about the war that led to the barrier around the Hollowed Grounds." she said, not worrying in the slightest about admitting the purpose for her visit. "My father has given me a difficult task, and I find myself woefully uneducated in the details of those events. Perhaps you might know of a good record?" she asked. Delphia did not regularly visit the Undercroft so it would be no surprise to her if she was completely off base in her search for knowledge.
DELPHIA

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
Moths and Dust - by Naavi - 05-28-2020, 05:47 PM
RE: Moths and Dust - by Delphia - 05-30-2020, 01:41 PM
RE: Moths and Dust - by Naavi - 05-30-2020, 02:05 PM
RE: Moths and Dust - by Delphia - 07-10-2020, 04:05 PM
RE: Moths and Dust - by Naavi - 07-17-2020, 11:43 PM