sweet venom in sleeping ears
Nephele Amoret
the Meadowhawk

Age: 61 | Height: 5'0 | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 3 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 3 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
i am not violent
i am not malicious
Her first mission has already been plotted. Nephele is a scientist, a scholar, and she hopes her mind will be as much of a weapon as the chakrams upon her wrists. As such, she conceals her wings against her back, a thick parka overtop effectively making her appear like any other redheaded woman. Totally human. And her lack of magic is all the easier to explain away as an Accepted.

She is leaving the copse of trees on foot when she spots the figure on the far side of the border. A curious brow rises at the stillness, the badly concealed energy that speaks of wanting to do something but holding back. It's not what she was counting on, but since it has been dropped in her lap...

Approaching, she flips the fur-crested hood back to reveal her face. It's a boy, quite young, but her eyes instantly fall to the fangs revealed as he worries his lip. Fighting to keep her face from changing as she moves closer. "Are you visiting? I just came back myself." Aiming for an awkward cadence, a hopeful look in her eyes as if seeking to find a fellow soul in him
i am merely
a result

Messages In This Thread
sweet venom in sleeping ears - by Clemente - 05-28-2020, 09:06 PM
RE: sweet venom in sleeping ears - by Nephele - 05-28-2020, 09:11 PM
RE: sweet venom in sleeping ears - by Clemente - 05-28-2020, 09:17 PM
RE: sweet venom in sleeping ears - by Nephele - 05-28-2020, 10:50 PM
RE: sweet venom in sleeping ears - by Clemente - 05-28-2020, 11:11 PM
RE: sweet venom in sleeping ears - by Nephele - 05-29-2020, 10:44 PM
RE: sweet venom in sleeping ears - by Clemente - 05-29-2020, 11:16 PM
RE: sweet venom in sleeping ears - by Nephele - 06-10-2020, 07:20 PM