sweet venom in sleeping ears
Nephele Amoret
the Meadowhawk

Age: 61 | Height: 5'0 | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 3 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 3 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
i am not violent
i am not malicious
He is a convincing creature. Cloaked in youth and innocence, with a twang of his voice and the eagerness only the very young can possess without encroaching upon irritating territory. Nevertheless, it does not fool Nephele. The creature is not human, and certainly not a child. Perhaps once it had been, before The Voice had ruined it and propped it up as a guileless pawn. It's difficult to conceal her disgust, recalling the bodies of her people around the Máthair, the portal that now desecrates it. But Nephele has always been an impeccable actress. This is simply her most important show.

"Beautiful," she gushes on a breathy exhale, still clinging to that flustered motif. Shrugging her small shoulders and plucking at the hem of her coat to avert her eyes - to better conceal any flaws in her act, though the creature will hopefully mark it up to shyness. "Why can't you go in? I thought...oh. Are you Ascended, then?" She wrinkles her nose unpleasantly, but lends the truth of her disgust to the fake idea that she is unhappy with the Fae for their exclusion. "That's stupid. I'm sorry. Can your family get stuff for you? They have some cool stalls." Prodding with gentle, invisible fingers for information.
i am merely
a result

Messages In This Thread
sweet venom in sleeping ears - by Clemente - 05-28-2020, 09:06 PM
RE: sweet venom in sleeping ears - by Nephele - 05-28-2020, 09:11 PM
RE: sweet venom in sleeping ears - by Clemente - 05-28-2020, 09:17 PM
RE: sweet venom in sleeping ears - by Nephele - 05-28-2020, 10:50 PM
RE: sweet venom in sleeping ears - by Clemente - 05-28-2020, 11:11 PM
RE: sweet venom in sleeping ears - by Nephele - 05-29-2020, 10:44 PM
RE: sweet venom in sleeping ears - by Clemente - 05-29-2020, 11:16 PM
RE: sweet venom in sleeping ears - by Nephele - 06-10-2020, 07:20 PM