covers the world in the color of rust
For Oliver
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
OLIVER
Whilst Deimos worked, gathering the remnants of their battles and cleaning everything up, Oliver remained quiet. His mind stirring with thoughts and eyes following the man as he worked, knowing that if the man had wanted him to help or speak with him during this time he would've been told to join him. Instead, Oliver took this opportunity to think things over, his mind flashing through all his thoughts and emotions as he tried to come to terms with what happened and consider everything that Deimos would be upset with him.

And then it was time.

Oliver followed him inside and only shed off one of his layered. Once seated, the layer went onto his lap. His leg was bouncing and he didn't feel it was right to relax or feel at home. What he had done was wrong and he needed to own up to it.

Deimos was quiet and allowed him to speak, watching with eagle eyes that burned into the blonde's soul. "Snapping at you was... honestly really childish and shitty of me..." Oliver's voice trailed off and he bit down on his lip, thinking over his words meticulously. "I want to work on my magic... and I feel like I've been focusing so much on being an attuned that I've just neglected it. It was when that wave came at me that I realized that I don't know what I'm doing. I reacted like a child. I was scared of looking stupid and I was afraid of failing- so instead of trying I guess I just gave up." It was a lot to say at once and all Oliver could do was hope that his words properly conveyed how he was feeling both in this moment as well as in the time of the incident.
Isn't it amazing
How we can never tell
Who is in an identical hell

Messages In This Thread
covers the world in the color of rust - by Deimos - 05-28-2020, 09:53 PM
RE: covers the world in the color of rust - by Oliver - 05-28-2020, 10:02 PM