covers the world in the color of rust
For Oliver
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
OLIVER
Once the words left his mouth, Oliver simply looked at Deimos, waiting to be yelled at or dismissed or told to never show up to something again- all worries he had accumulated whilst left to think on his actions. Instead, Deimos spoke rather calmly. It was obvious Oliver had still messed up and Oliver listened to the advice that the man had to provide.

That last question stumps Oliver. Does he know why... what? "Do I know why... you won't have someone who gives up? I mean, I know I wasted your time... and I know I probably should be spending my time more efficiently." There were many other questions that sprung to mind. Why he didn't practice his magic, why he froze up, why he felt ridiculous. What exactly did Deimos want him to answer?

Letting out a soft sigh, Oliver ran a hand through his hair. Might as well answer another. "I mean... I don't know. I got so excited to become an attuned... being an abandoned still felt like a curse... and compared to everyone else, I cant even use my magic right." Looking up at Deimos, Oliver bit down on his lip. "During the attack at Fiat Lux... nothing I did with my magic seemed to work... and even recently, it feels like my magic is so limited... and I just- I guess I don't know what to do... and me not knowing scares me, so I ignore my magic almost entirely... except for the telekinesis, which can only take me so far." It's so much to say and Oliver finds himself taking in a few deep breaths at the end, hoping to calm himself down and recover from spilling out all his worries in one go.
Isn't it amazing
How we can never tell
Who is in an identical hell

Messages In This Thread
covers the world in the color of rust - by Deimos - 05-28-2020, 09:53 PM
RE: covers the world in the color of rust - by Oliver - 06-06-2020, 03:01 AM