covers the world in the color of rust
For Oliver
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
OLIVER
Gods, he understood that practice would help him, but at this point practice hadn't done fucking shit. Did he know new ways to use his magic? Nope! It was frustrating but no matter what he said, Deimos never would understand how he felt and would only say the same exact thing over and over. "I'll just keep practicing then." It felt fucking useless. Any sort of anger or resentment had left Oliver, leaving behind pure exhaustion and defeat. The fire had died and he saw no point in arguing- no use in arguing back. Practice helped others... but how could he know that it'd actually help him? That he could be useful in the future?

The topic changed swiftly and Oliver found himself letting out a soft sigh. "Doing what exactly?" There were quite a few things Deimos had instructed him to do. "I've tried to work more on my attuned stuff, yeah. I watch birds all the time, seeing as I'm not exactly the most elegant in that shift... I also watch animals so I can better learn how to climb things and how to be quiet and agile... I still have a lot to learn, but I have been watching and trying to learn. Even tried to hunt a rabbit or two." Both times had failed for different reasons, but at least he was trying.

Leaning back, he looked up at Deimos. "How did you learn how to use your magic so well? What sorts of training did you do?" Because maybe his personal training wasn't working simply because he wasn't doing it right. He wasn't challenging himself enough or maybe it wasn't the proper choices. All Oliver could do was hope Deimos didn't misunderstand because he wanted to practice. He wanted to fucking try, but from everyone else's point of view he had just given up entirely.
Isn't it amazing
How we can never tell
Who is in an identical hell

Messages In This Thread
covers the world in the color of rust - by Deimos - 05-28-2020, 09:53 PM
RE: covers the world in the color of rust - by Oliver - 06-10-2020, 11:14 PM