covers the world in the color of rust
For Oliver
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
OLIVER
The words are sharp and Oliver understands what he means. Deimos wont always be there to guide him and he needs to begin to think for himself, even though he has no idea what he should do. There's still a part of him that wants to be directly told exactly what he can do with his magic, but he also understands that such a thing isn't possible. It wont work and at this point, all he can do is continue on and try his best on his own.

A soft comment leaves his mouth, a short one. "I understand." And then he listens to the final comment that Deimos has to say. It's a wise one and he knows it's for the best. Oliver will have plenty of time to train and hopefully he will be able to do far more in the future. "I will train and practice to the best of my abilities whilst I am in Torchline. Will it be safe for me to practice outside?" That final comment is a genuine question, one where he actually wants to make sure it is safe. The tone shifts dramatically and it's obvious that Oliver genuinely is trying to obey all orders given by the General, seeing as he has a seat on the council.

"I guess... I should be going? Unless you need me for anything else. I've wasted your time enough and... I'm sorry." Sorry for forcing Deimos to even have this conversation. Sorry for, well, everything.
Isn't it amazing
How we can never tell
Who is in an identical hell

Messages In This Thread
covers the world in the color of rust - by Deimos - 05-28-2020, 09:53 PM
RE: covers the world in the color of rust - by Oliver - 06-14-2020, 10:17 PM