covers the world in the color of rust
For Oliver
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 34 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 74 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 74 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
DEIMOS
The sound of iron shots is stuck in my head
The thunder of the drums dictates
Understanding and comprehending would only be spurred if Oliver actually did as the Sword had bid; whether or not he’d see it through to fruition would only be clear thereafter. The inquiry thereafter was justified – but seeing as how Deimos was not a citizen, nor Natural, of Torchline, he wouldn’t have the answer the blacksmith sought. The tones were plain, factual, giving over to his ignorance. “I do not know about Torchline during LongNight. If you cannot practice safely outside, find yourself a space inside. Samuel should be there. He can help you.” They’d checked in recently, presuming arrangements had been made suitable for all the Grounders seeking refuge from the upcoming tempestuous storm that was LongNight.

Thereafter were more apologies, and the beast shook his hand, manifesting movements away from the table, restless, inclined to further duties now that this one had ceased. “Show me your amends by committing to action, Oliver.” Regrets and rues could be made endlessly – it was what one did after to show the value of their offenses by restoring or correcting them. That would be the measure of Oliver, of his caliber, of his character. The General made to move back down the hall, inclining his head in the youth’s direction, a finality for the foreboding, formidable wake they were all encompassed within. “Stay safe.”

{-FIN}
The rhythm of the falls, the number of dead
The rising of the horns, ahead

Messages In This Thread
covers the world in the color of rust - by Deimos - 05-28-2020, 09:53 PM
RE: covers the world in the color of rust - by Deimos - 06-15-2020, 03:38 PM