Daughter of Boreas
for Delphine
Delphine Mountrose

Age: 31 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 23 - Luck: 10 - Int:
POE - Regular - Galah
Played by: Vee Offline
Change author:
MP: 655
Delphine
The girl with white hair caught Delphine's eye. The way the other Halovians were avoiding her said more than words. She was like her, an Outlander, different. Torn from her world and tossed into this one. But just how long ago had she been tossed?

The young woman had slipped out of the home she shared with the Olson man before the sun had risen fully. She had a day ahead of her, of trying to figure herself out. She wanted to be useful, she wanted... to learn about herself. She'd come to this world and she had stopped, isolated herself with two children, and she had let herself die inside.

No ambitions, but then, when did someone who expected a man to make every decision for her, have ambitions? Ambitions were a threat to the man that had claimed her. Now that he was no longer, and her children were no longer, what was there but to wallow in her pity until death?

That was in the past. Remi had told her of somebody, a friend, who could check on the children in Mort's halls, and she planned to seek that woman out, someday. But Halo was snowed in (something she had not known about until Noah had told her), and perhaps she would have been better off staying in Torchline, sleeping in the streets, or begging Remi for a bed.

But no, she'd wanted independence and Remi was her friend; had known her; did know her, and would always know her. They were just close like that, siblings in everything but blood. She'd do anything for him, and she believed he'd do anything for her.

So Halo was the better choice.

Certainly better than the Hollowed Grounds, that horrible place could rot. Though, some of the people had been nice.

Nice-ish.

Not really nice.

"Hello," she finally called, softly. "Do you need any help? I'm sorry all the natives are avoiding you." Delphine didn't belong either. She knew the weary looks, the judgemental glances, the sneers.
He sprinkled me in pixie dust and told me to believe,
Believe in him and believe in me,
Together we will fly away in a cloud of green,
To your beautiful destiny.

Messages In This Thread
Daughter of Boreas - by Phizarae - 05-28-2020, 11:59 PM
RE: Daughter of Boreas - by Delphine - 05-29-2020, 12:42 AM
RE: Daughter of Boreas - by Phizarae - 05-29-2020, 06:47 PM
RE: Daughter of Boreas - by Delphine - 06-02-2020, 06:08 PM