Daughter of Boreas
for Delphine
Delphine Mountrose

Age: 31 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 23 - Luck: 10 - Int:
POE - Regular - Galah
Played by: Vee Offline
Change author:
MP: 655
Delphine
“Oh. I’m sorry, I haven’t introduced myself. I’m Delphine.” She offered her hand to the strange girl, flashing a smile. “Nothing at all? I’ve got...” She had nothing, everything she had, she had because Noah got it for her.

The woman, a remniant of a bright summertime, is as sweet as a summer wine. The kind of woman who would, at one point in time, have given the very clothes she wore to a stranger if they needed it more. A selfish husband had tainted her, but now the shadows were gone.

“I have some extra food, or clothing, if you need it.” She offered, finally piecing her words together. She’s pretty sure Noah would offer the girl the same, if not more. “It is nice, sometimes, to be avoided. But not always,” she agreed, with a bright smile.

Those who had known her back in Northaven would probably comment how much she seemed like the old Delphine; the one who had never had her hand held by a man of shadow had no other thought than to be a healer, a painter, and a childcare provider.

“Do you… perhaps, just need a friend?” She asked, instead.
He sprinkled me in pixie dust and told me to believe,
Believe in him and believe in me,
Together we will fly away in a cloud of green,
To your beautiful destiny.

Messages In This Thread
Daughter of Boreas - by Phizarae - 05-28-2020, 11:59 PM
RE: Daughter of Boreas - by Delphine - 05-29-2020, 12:42 AM
RE: Daughter of Boreas - by Phizarae - 05-29-2020, 06:47 PM
RE: Daughter of Boreas - by Delphine - 06-02-2020, 06:08 PM