Just take my hand and come with me
Ningo Farmer

Age: 31 | Height: 185cm | 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 14 - Int:
AUNI - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Whimzi Offline
Change author:
MP: 35
Mature Content Warning 
CHULANE
blending into the darkness, & it gets harder to see
Why not, indeed?

The thought happily cascaded through his mind almost immediately following her words, and he certainly wasn't going to argue with that logic.

When he had broken the kiss, he almost regretted it immediately, for he had been presented with her, in all her sultry, desirous glory, and oh, how he wanted to consume her wholly and completely, his initial intention of a bath nearly abandoned. She was hard to resist; her body called to his, everywhere their skin touched (and there was a lot of that going around) incensed him, made him only want more of her. And he did almost falter, almost fell so easily back into kissing her, to letting his hands explore her curves, to holding her against him so that he could feel her again. But he didn't falter - he voiced his half-hearted apology, and watched as she smiled and sounded her amusement, as she slowly pulled away from him.

He had thought that was it - she was going to go ahead and have her bath, he would make his exit, or perhaps help. And as much as he would gladly comply if that was what she truly wanted, he couldn't deny he was internally berating himself.

To be fair though, he watched with keen interest as her very naked body maneuvered over the edge of the tub, greedily consuming the sight of her pale, slim-yet-curvaceous-in-all-the-right-ways body slip beneath the water's steamy surface. He watched with open jealousy as her hands ran through her hair, as her legs taunted him with their movement beneath the water, her knees peeking above the water level, hinting at more beneath which he yearned to run his hands along, to feel and explore her every curve and fold.

Then her words came after what felt like an eternity, and his face cracked another smile, even as a surge of triumphant heat rushed to his loins - the muscles along his abdomen tensing at the sensation as he struggled but succeeded to control it, not wanting to rise too early least he fall too early. Things were certainly in motion however, as he bent over the bathtub edge to kiss her wholly on the mouth again, hoping it was enough to signify his enthusiastic agreement to her notion. He lingered like this for as long as he could bear it, a grumbling moan sounding as he broke the contact with her again to concentrate on getting into the tub without slipping or stumbling.

Long legs easily stepped into the bath, his hands leaning on each edge as he lowered himself into the near-scorching water, loving the feeling of it, but not nearly as much as he loved the idea of being here with her. The water level rose substantially as his mass displaced it, and waves crashed against both of their chests as he leaned forwards to her once more, one hand seeking to rest along her ribcage, his thumb brushing along the edge of her plump breast, the other still leaning on the edge of the tub, to steady and balance himself. The hand along her ribs shifted more to her back, and ventured lower, before it gently pulled her nearer to him, hoping to shift her so that they could share this space with a bit more comfort. His legs unfolded as he leaned back, both of his hands now running down her sides, over her hips and underneath her buttocks, aiming to lift and draw her closer still to him, to have her legs straddle his hips, so that there isn't as much swirling water or space left between them.

Needless to say, whatever control he had exerted earlier was long since forgotten, as the proximity to her in a bathtub was more than enough for the rushing heat to win out, rescinding its earlier complaint and happily encouraging his manhood to stand tall in the little space left between them. Seemingly unable to have his lips away from her for long, he leaned in for another kiss, hoping beyond hope she was finding this as engaging as he. Hands roamed along her outer thighs, hinting at venturing towards her inner thigh the higher they roamed.
try to stand & unravel what a man's gotta be

Messages In This Thread
Just take my hand and come with me - by Chulane - 05-29-2020, 10:41 PM
RE: Just take my hand and come with me - by Kiada - 05-30-2020, 02:15 AM
RE: Just take my hand and come with me - by Kiada - 05-30-2020, 06:14 AM
RE: Just take my hand and come with me - by Kiada - 05-30-2020, 07:05 PM
RE: Just take my hand and come with me - by Kiada - 05-31-2020, 04:52 AM
RE: Just take my hand and come with me - by Kiada - 05-31-2020, 06:11 AM
RE: Just take my hand and come with me - by Kiada - 05-31-2020, 07:02 AM
RE: Just take my hand and come with me - by Kiada - 05-31-2020, 08:18 AM
RE: Just take my hand and come with me - by Chulane - 05-31-2020, 12:53 PM
RE: Just take my hand and come with me - by Kiada - 05-31-2020, 11:04 PM