with the length of my blade, let history be written
Nephele Amoret
the Meadowhawk

Age: 61 | Height: 5'0 | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 3 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 3 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
You always liked the taste of blood
and i get off when i point the gun

It had taken a few days of reconnaissance to be sure of her target. Sunjata, at least, was easy enough to find. Those of Torchline are fond of the man, and happy enough to lead her onward to where he can be found, where he lives, and if course...the company he keeps.

The men are rarely found without one another, which makes it all the easier to hang around the outskirts of their errands, confirming the man's name that the young Ascended had unwittingly let slip. She plans for days. Every little detail within her control perfectly laid out to ensure her success. When the time comes, she is ready.

The Ascended travels here often for his bartering of herbs. She is counting on his foolish empathy, his inclination towards healing and sanctuary. Though Torchline isn much warmer, the winter season allows her to wear a ragged cloak to hide her wings that a dress or blouse would not conceal. Ludo's rags safely packed away for this single venture. She has darkened, dusted, and ripped it appropriately. And then she had taken a brief dip in the cold waters of the shore, wetting her hair to make it dark, using a small bit of clay to ensure the red color is indiscernible even if it begins to dry as she stalks her prey. Then she barters for a freshly beheaded chicken, and paints the blood artfully in a way to display that she is actively wounded. With her hood up to shadow her face and the loose arms of the robe hiding her chakrams, at last Nephele is ready.

She is no soldier. No warrior. But she has her mind, as sharp as any blade, and her learned patience borne of a lifespan far greater than a human's. She staggers and collapses to the side of the walkway as the sun begins to set, allowing the Ascended out and about. Her ragged breaths and bloodied appearance cause a small ripple of sound, of worry that is not acted upon.

This is Torchline, after all. And Nephele is counting on all of it.

it's so good to have someone
to be so very bad with
NEPHELE

Messages In This Thread
with the length of my blade, let history be written - by Nephele - 05-29-2020, 11:34 PM