with the length of my blade, let history be written
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
all i can do is stand on the curb and say sorry about the blood in your mouth
It is, by all accounts, a normal day. Normal evening. After all their emotional turmoil, spirals on spirals, all manner of wounds, and baring parts of himself Nate had thought would be left forgotten until he died, it almost felt anticlimactic to return to normalcy.

And yet, that’s exactly what happened. Save for the fact that him and Sunjata perhaps walk a little closer now, Nates arm wrapped tightly around the other mans hips as they wander around the market streets, half pursuing a list, half just for the joy of wandering together.

When you live in a place, in a type of place, for long enough, it becomes easy to see patterns, things of interest, little ripples in crowds and along streets. This is not something Nate needs any instinct to notice. There’s a crowd, a murmur of concern, but not a lot people helping, and it draws him immediately, tugging his arm loose from Sunjata to shove past people, eyes finding a crumpled form at the side of the road, blood, and shaky breaths.

Unlike anyone else around though, he has the means, the knowledge, and the drive to help. Things don’t start getting better until people step in, and he does so without hesitation, coming to kneel beside the... girl, he thinks, his hand hovering just over her shoulder. ”Hey, do you need help?”
i wish it was mine
NATE

Messages In This Thread
RE: with the length of my blade, let history be written - by Nate - 05-30-2020, 01:30 AM