with the length of my blade, let history be written
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
all i can do is stand on the curb and say sorry about the blood in your mouth
All of the pressure around him seems to do something to hold him together, to keep him from drifting completely. Nate's still distant, still worryingly limp, and he seems to sag a little more as the attuned's words reach him, though it's hard to tell if it's from relief, or something else.

There's no way he could be closer to Sunjata if he tried at this point, and yet he still tries, they both still try. Maybe, if he could just press into the other man enough, it would make him feel something, would bring some kind of sense to this. "What... what would I do without you?" The second tim the thought's come up, and the second time his mind readily supplies the answer: I would have died. I would be dead. It's not comforting, though the good(?) thing about the numbness is that it's not particularly upsetting either, simply a fact, in the same way that things are never going to be the same is a fact.

It's already scarred into his mind after all, even if everything else heals, that won't leave him so easily.
i wish it was mine
NATE

Messages In This Thread
RE: with the length of my blade, let history be written - by Nate - 06-02-2020, 06:28 AM