with the length of my blade, let history be written
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
if i let go, would you hold on, would we fly?
is it safer if we just say that we tried?
Nate settles despite the frustration lingering in his gut. But he swallows it down, for his lover, his moonlight, finding no other way to channel it aside from ensuring Nate was safe and as okay as he could be. It’s at least enough to get the tension to drain from his body, to get his mind slowing from the rush of thoughts and scenarios that threaten to appear again and again.

So he nestles himself in closer, Haai pressing on Nate’s other side, until Sunjata’s heart evens out from the adrenaline even if it feels somewhat shattered, somewhat torn. Nate’s hands wrapped up in his clothes is a solace at the very least, that they’re in this together just as they said they would be. And it’s enough that over the next hour or so Sunjata only has to minority shift, keeping Nate as close as possible, before the events of the day have drained on him.

He fights hard to stay awake, a constant jarring suddenly — but he knows. Haai is alert, and if anything happens she’ll absolutely let him know. And eventually, the sudden jarring to stay awake begin to stop, as his arms grow somewhat looser around Nate but never leaving him as sleep overtakes him.

— FIN
are we laughing at the danger?
are we dancing after death, you and I?
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: with the length of my blade, let history be written - by Sunjata - 06-04-2020, 07:40 AM