pour one out for her
for Sunjata
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
don't you know i'm no good for you?
White.

There’s a long drawn out sigh that leaves him from his nose, lifting the glass to down the rest of it before the glass is clattering to the tabletop again. “Fuck.” He replies in somewhat of a hiss, a burning in his gut that’s both alcohol and frustration. Wondering how many of his guildmates might be taken by those white dragons – if it’s the same one or another.

But there’s a nod granted to Wessex with the comment of burning brightly, despite the fact he clenches his jaw, questions whether Neron might take up the bar, the idea of Chulane – a stranger he hasn’t met yet but likely would have to when the portals reopened if that were the case – and lastly… Korbin. “I’m quite possibly Korbin’s least favorite person.” He offers with a slight huff, letting his gaze land back on Wessex, narrowing his gaze slightly. “He and I absolutely don’t get along.” A rise and fall of a shoulder to that before he’s reaching into the drawer beside the seating area, grabbing a stashed away bottle for moments like this when he’d downed the contents too fast.

He pours some into his glass again and a smidge more into hers should she want more, before his gaze remains on the drinkware. “Stabbed in the gut trying to stop a robbery, got shot in the neck in one of my shifts.” He explains – leaving it at that. That’s all that had happened directly to him at least.
i've learned to lose, you can't afford to
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
pour one out for her - by Wessex - 05-30-2020, 11:01 PM
RE: pour one out for her - by Sunjata - 05-30-2020, 11:42 PM
RE: pour one out for her - by Wessex - 05-31-2020, 01:18 AM
RE: pour one out for her - by Sunjata - 05-31-2020, 07:25 PM
RE: pour one out for her - by Wessex - 05-31-2020, 08:07 PM
RE: pour one out for her - by Sunjata - 06-01-2020, 04:20 AM
RE: pour one out for her - by Wessex - 06-04-2020, 02:08 PM
RE: pour one out for her - by Sunjata - 06-05-2020, 04:30 AM
RE: pour one out for her - by Wessex - 06-10-2020, 02:36 AM
RE: pour one out for her - by Sunjata - 06-10-2020, 05:22 AM
RE: pour one out for her - by Wessex - 06-15-2020, 01:10 AM