a step outside of the comfort zone
evelyn
Evelyn Occidendum

Age: 23 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: N/A - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Whimzi Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
EVELYN

"My sister and I Ascended not long ago." She gives the statement proudly, not hiding the fact as she grinned broadly - she rather enjoyed how she looked with her fangs. Evelyn heard talk of the rumours just as much as anyone else - it was why, of their whole huge family, only she and her sister had made the commitment to Ascend, to walk into the wondrous clutches of the Voice, to feel her love, her embrace, for all eternity.

"We had a choice to make. We had already watched our family, devout followers of the Old Gods, die, with no godly intervention saving them, despite their pleadings and their offerings." It was a sad tale, but one she was growing used to telling. Her voice had taken on a strange tone, thick from emotion, her gaze flicking down as she remembered the time that had just come to pass.

"Mabel and I wanted to live. So we asked the Voice, and she gave us life. We chose life." A life without hunger, thirst or pain. A life to dance and frolic across the midnight plains, to hold her sister's hand and to keep on living.

Speaking of which, she heard a voice calling to her on the breeze. 'Evelyn!' it sang, and she knew the tones well. "I must be off." She said, rising from her position to give a small wave to the slim woman before her. "Perhaps I'll see you after Longnight!" And then she was off, moving perhaps a bit quicker than a normal child of her age might, to be swallowed by the shadows of the night once more.

--

Fin C:
innocence
is but an illusion

Messages In This Thread
a step outside of the comfort zone - by Naavi - 05-31-2020, 03:22 AM
RE: a step outside of the comfort zone - by Naavi - 05-31-2020, 07:55 PM
RE: a step outside of the comfort zone - by Naavi - 06-03-2020, 12:17 AM
RE: a step outside of the comfort zone - by Naavi - 06-16-2020, 03:27 AM
RE: a step outside of the comfort zone - by Evelyn - 06-16-2020, 03:55 AM