promise I'll see you again
Wessex
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
I'll lose my mind at least another thousand times
hold my hand tight, we'll make it another night
Perhaps it's because of his mother's demise in the snowy reaches of Halo, or the frigid journey they'd taken together back to the Hollowed Grounds after their souls had been united, but Atlas seems to much prefer the sandy beaches of Torchline. Though still colder than normal, it's a reprieve from the ice and chill of the Grounds, and Hotaru cannot deny him the chance at galloping up and down the beach on his long, spindly legs. Kicking and whirling and chasing the waves as he deserves to do while his heart and body are still so young.

Hotaru walks idly behind him, smiling indulgently to herself as she watches him nose curiously at a crab and then go thundering off with a startled whinny when it snips at him. Her laughter is whipped away by the slight wind, flaxen hair difficult to contain without a hood that she normally wears in the other lands. But it's a peaceful afternoon as the sun sinks low, turning the sky all shades of pink and purple as she watches her bonded go splashing into the shallows.
I still get a little scared of something new
But I feel a little safer when I'm with you
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
promise I'll see you again - by Hotaru - 05-31-2020, 11:33 PM
RE: promise I'll see you again - by Wessex - 06-03-2020, 06:21 PM
RE: promise I'll see you again - by Hotaru - 06-03-2020, 08:17 PM
RE: promise I'll see you again - by Wessex - 06-03-2020, 09:47 PM
RE: promise I'll see you again - by Hotaru - 06-06-2020, 01:35 AM
RE: promise I'll see you again - by Wessex - 06-09-2020, 02:52 AM
RE: promise I'll see you again - by Hotaru - 06-11-2020, 11:57 PM
RE: promise I'll see you again - by Wessex - 06-15-2020, 04:02 PM
RE: promise I'll see you again - by Hotaru - 06-16-2020, 05:40 AM
RE: promise I'll see you again - by Wessex - 06-16-2020, 02:32 PM