Personal Quest arts and crafts
Perch Decorating
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
am i running through that mind of yours at all?
i have big ideas for you and me
If it is, it shouldn’t be too different from the birds wingspan itself.” She trills to Amun as she slips her way toward the decorations. A wide fanged grin is given toward Evie, a tip of her head, before she’s slipping over toward Amun to reach out and squeeze his shoulder in greeting. “It’s really a beautiful creature.” She recalls her first LongNight, when the Sparkbird had appeared and given them some hope among the darkness. Last year was treacherous, and as the queen comes up on her one year of losing her attack, she thinks it’s worth trying to gather as much hope as she can.

She slips her way toward the items brought to decorate with, a hand reaching out to trail delicately along a petal of the flowers before she grabs some of the ribbon in her favorite colors — gold and a hint of an orangish red, before turning to Evie and giving her all of her focus. “What kind of decor are we starting with?” Something big? Something small but many of?
i feel lucky, with the worst luck
that i met you when I felt messed up
REXANNA

Messages In This Thread
arts and crafts - by Evie - 06-01-2020, 04:52 PM
RE: arts and crafts - by Amun - 06-02-2020, 01:36 PM
RE: arts and crafts - by Rexanna - 06-09-2020, 07:31 PM
RE: arts and crafts - by Bastien - 06-09-2020, 10:24 PM
RE: arts and crafts - by Evie - 06-10-2020, 08:08 PM
RE: arts and crafts - by Rexanna - 06-12-2020, 02:54 AM
RE: arts and crafts - by Bastien - 06-12-2020, 02:12 PM