i can't help you fix yourself but at least i can say i tried
korbin
Korbin Hale
Healer / Bartender

Age: 25 | Height: 6'3in (190 cm) | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
KORBIN
Leave my loneliness unbroken!
- quit the bust above my door!
Korbin stewed in the rancour for long minutes. While it lasted, he could almost forget about the pain. It became just a little bit more distant. Almost like drowning himself in alcohol. But it didn't last. There was no drifting off into darkness now. Just a slow descent into the numbness, when Noah didn't say or do anything to stoke the flames of his ire. Without triggers, Korbin couldn't keep it up, and slowly the feathers of his plumage settled back down. As did the other birds.

For a while, Korbin gazed down upon the reindeer. Then the raven turned it's back on it and resumed the apathetic roosting, beak under wing while huddled in against other black bodies.

Let Noah do whatever. Korbin wouldn't go to him. Wouldn't speak. He had nothing to say, no urge or desire to do anything but sleep. Forget. Drown in oblivion and hope that the awakening would never come.

If there ever was meaning, it had died with a brave girl who fought ursurs to save her people.
Quoth the Raven,
"Nevermore."

Messages In This Thread
RE: i can't help you fix yourself but at least i can say i tried - by Korbin - 06-03-2020, 11:20 PM